Mocke Life Line Calf Leash (New Edition)
A leash is one of the most essential safety accessories for open water paddling. That is why we developed the MOCKE Life Line Calf Leash with very deliberate features and specifications for open water paddling, downwind as well as leisure paddling. Made from 8mm, coiled polyurethane, and boasting a double-swivel system, this leash highly durable ready for any situation.
- Rinse your MOCKE Life Line with fresh water after every use to ensure continued optimal functionality.
- Always inspect your Life Line before paddling.
- Practice attaching and releasing the calf strap before use.
- This device is designed as an OPEN WATER TETHER ONLY.
- IT IS NOT DESIGNED to be load or force bearing and will snap under load or force.
- DO NOT USE IT AS A SURFING LEASH IN BREAKING WAVES.
- Train yourself to not lose your craft in the event of capsizing without relying on a leash. That is your primary safety responsibility. Your leash is only a fall-back safety option when capsizing.