Princess 6 Star (SGX) 37.5″ hockey stick
6 STAR Power
The 6star offers excellent balance between power (stiffness) and control (touch) with 80% carbon composite giving it long-lasting rigidity and strength. A great touch while still offering plenty of power this is a top range stick for a player looking for a bit more control without compromising hitting power.
MOULD / SHAPE of stick
The Mould 9 (SG9) is a LATE BOW – a specialist stick for drag flicking and aerial skills (lifts & flips). The right hand grip is perfectly shaped for comfort and execution when drag-flicking, while the head is shaped for great dribbling control. The Mould 9 is a legal late bow of 24.75mm that meets the new FIH regulations for sticks effective at FIH competitions from 1 Jan 2011 and effective worldwide for all players from 1 Jan 2013.
The Mould 10 (SGX) is an exciting new EXTREME LOW BOW shape. Amazing stick for drag flicks and all aerial skills / dribbling.
SIZE: 37.5″ (extra length)
- STARS on sticks (2star – 7star) indicate the quality / carbon level / stiffness of stick. For e.g. 7 star with maximum carbon (100%) and greatest stiffness for max hitting power. And the 2star with only 10% carbon has maximum feel giving up a lot of hitting power.
- Colour of stick = star power. 7star sticks are black-and-orange, 6 star sticks are all black-and-blue, 5star sticks are all black-and-yellow etc.
- 5 different MOULDS / shapes of sticks suited for different players / positions. Each stick has the same graphics except on the head of each stick, there are text graphics showing the mould. For e.g. 7star Mould 1 (SG1) sticks all have the same black and orange graphics but the head of the stick has “SG1” on it.
- “SG#” on the head of each stick stands for “Sports Gear” and the number tells you which mould the stick is.
- One balanced weight for each stick (no lights or mediums) because Teun believes there is only one weight and that’s ‘BALANCED!’
- All PRINCESS sticks are specially reinforced on the heel and along the reverse stick zone.